Pet Waste Wizard® - For Dogs
This product makes dog waste disappear and controls odors. It’s a must have for any responsible dog owner that would like to environmentally dispose of their pet waste. The paper sachets contain bacteria that is made specifically to deal with the types of matter that dogs eat. We suggest using a Dog Waste Digester that you can make yourself (Instructions below). The Pet Waste Wizard® will also work with any other device you currently own.
- Never let your Dog Waste Digester dry out, it should always be damp. If droppings are left to dry out in the sun and are very hard, add more water. If droppings are soft/wet use less water.
- One sachet will treat the waste for one large dog for 30 Days or 2 small dogs for 30 Days.
- Do not add dog poo to the digester for 48 hours after worming.
How to make a Dog Waste Digester
1. Cut out the bottom of a 20 litre lidded plastic container and insert into the ground up to 100mm.
2. Add dog waste.
3. Tear open paper sachet and sprinkle over dog waste.
“Fantastic product! With two Labradors this product is a real bonus as there is no doggy doo smell and it breaks down really well.”
Derek M, Orbost VIC
This product cares for the environment – chemical and poison FREE
Australian owned, made, tested and guaranteed